Telehealth Physiotherapy is essentially an online video or telephone consultation rather than a face-to-face consultation. All you need is a phone or internet
connection. We can help you achieve a diagnosis and management program for your injury from home.
Telehealth treatment is available for all of the conditions that you would normally see us for in the clinic. This includes such things as low back pain, sports injuries, musculoskeletal conditions, headaches, post-operative rehabilitation, and workstation ergonomics.
Telehealth consultations can ensure your rehabilitation will continue to be monitored and progressed appropriately without attending the clinic.
With the uncertainty of COVID-19 and many people opting to stay at home, our team has felt the need to establish a Telehealth service.
How it Works
- Video calls will be conducted through PhysiApp that you will be asked to download to your smart device or computer. Otherwise telephone calls and
the use of apps like Facetime, skype, zoom and WhatsApp are also available.
- Our initial consultation will ask about your symptoms, relevant history, review of imaging, and goals.
- Via video, a physical examination is conducted to assess movements, range of motion, strength, functional tests, and sport specific tests.
- Advice on your diagnosis is provided and the likely cause of your symptoms or injury are discussed.
- Management plans may include strength and conditioning exercises, mobility and self treatment options, education, ergonomic and postural advice, or medical referral.
- Exercise videos and educational content is accessed using screen sharing and streaming via PhysiApp.
- Follow up sessions are available to review progress, exercises and progressions required.
- Initial Telehealth Consultation : $80 (allow 45 minutes)
- Follow up Telehealth Consultation : $60 (allow up to 30 minutes)
- Review Telehealth Consultation : $30 (allow up to 15 minutes) (only when directed by your therapist)
Please contact reception on (08) 8410 5666 about the current information on rebates from private health insurance, Medicare, Return to Work, and DVA.
- Contact our admin team on (08) 8410 5666 to make an appointment that will be convenient to yourself and the treating physiotherapist OR
- Contact us online HERE and select your Telehealth appointment type, date of appointment and treating physiotherapist and we will be in contact to arrange an appointment.
- Once you have booked your appointment, we will provide you with an invoice that we require to be paid prior to your appointment;
- Payment can be made by:
- contacting our admin team on (08) 8410 5666 and paying over the phone
- via direct transfer
- via online payment